Our firm attorneys have many years of experience in defending insureds and self-insured businesses in virtually every area that can be covered by a policy of insurance including general negligence, automobile, trucking, fire, and premises liability.
Examples of matters handled by Firm attorneys in recent years include:
- Defense of a trucking company in a multi-million dollar lawsuit involving serious injuries incurred in a multiple vehicle accident on an interstate highway.
- Defense of a home builder in a lawsuit in which it was alleged that there were substantial defects in a custom home
- Defense of a variety of personal injury lawsuits arising from automobile accidents
- Defense of multiple personal injury lawsuits filed against an international carrier of packages
- Defense of a seller of panels used on the exterior of buildings in a products liability lawsuit
- Defense of an automotive manufacturer in a wrongful death lawsuit arising from alleged exposures to asbestos in automotive friction materials.
- Defense of a large moving company in a lawsuit involving Carmack Act and property damage claims allegedly not limited by terms on the bill of lading
- Defense of an international oil and gas services company in a personal injury action arising from a rig failure
sound legal advice at a reasonable price.