Axilon attorneys work closely with business clients in a wide range of areas. We are well versed in entity formation, acquisitions and mergers, drafting and amending by-laws and operating agreements, secured transactions, contract drafting and negotiation, lease review and negotiation, general business negotiations, real estate transactions, property disputes, coordinating counsel services, and general advice and counsel to business.
Axilon attorneys have:
- Helped to organize and establish small businesses and non-profit organizations
- Overseen the restructuring and selling one of the state’s largest domestic insurance companies
- Drafted the formation documents for a multiple employer welfare arrangement
- Reviewed and negotiated lease agreements on behalf of the owner of a downtown office building
- Drafted pre-nuptial agreements and agreements for cohabiting couples addressing property distribution and related issues
Axilon attorneys are currently:
- Coordinating the efforts of attorneys in more than forty foreign countries looking at data privacy and tax issues issues for a Montana business expanding its services globally
- Negotiating the restructuring of a multi-million dollar loan on property under threat of foreclosure
great lawyers, when and where you need them.