The Axilon Law Group Mission
Axilon Law Group, PLLC offers the experience you would expect from a big firm with the dedication and personal service only a small firm can provide. We offer a full range of high-quality and cost-effective litigation, dispute resolution and transactional services to our clients and their insurers. We are one of the few firms to provide services across the entire state of Montana, including Billings, Bozeman, Butte, Great Falls, Helena, Kalispell, Lewistown, Missoula, and the Bakken. Our attorneys are admitted to practice before state and federal courts in Montana and Wyoming, as well as the Ninth, Tenth, and Federal Circuit Courts of Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
We understand that the best possible results are those that enable clients to pursue and achieve their own goals – whether that means winning in court, avoiding litigation by negotiating an appropriate settlement, providing counsel regarding business transactions, or other legal strategies. We are committed to providing superior legal guidance and representation at a reasonable price. Here’s how:
- Case evaluation, budgeting, and billing — We understand the importance of litigation planning. We routinely prepare case evaluations and budgets early in litigation so our clients know what to expect and have an opportunity to comment on the case strategy and budget. We also understand that our clients may utilize billing programs or strategies to track and manage the cost of litigation. Our lawyers and staff are familiar with a variety of billing programs and dedicated to working with our clients to insure compliance with their unique guidelines.
- Client communication – We believe in communication. In addition to frequent one-on-one communications with the client and adjuster, we provide a Sharefile service so our clients and their adjusters or representatives have secure 24/7 internet access to all pleadings, discovery, and correspondence in their matters.
- Efficient staffing – We staff our clients’ cases efficiently, assigning primary responsibility for certain tasks to the partner, associate, or paralegal to avoid duplicating efforts or billing attorney time for projects that can handled by our talented paralegals.
- Legal Technology – We understand the importance of technology. We use case management and other technologies that allow us to prepare cases for early settlement or for trial and to present to juries the most compelling version of the facts.
- Diversity – Axilon attorneys are committed to promoting diversity in the legal profession and working to ensure equal access to justice. Axilon has equal numbers of female and male partners, and all of our female partners routinely sit in the first chair representing clients through major litigation. The firm’s lawyers have been involved in landmark Montana cases concerning same-sex marriage and the rights of same-sex couples to maintain relationships with their children and enjoy benefits formerly available only to heterosexual couples. Our lawyers also represent individuals who suffer discrimination based on their protected-class status. We take pride not only in representing people from all kinds of backgrounds and experiences, but also in the diversity within our own firm.
Axilon Law Group works to improve the legal profession and the communities we live in. Our attorneys, paralegals, and staff hold positions on State Bar and ABA committees, community and non-profit organizations, and the Montana Judicial Standards Commission. Our lawyers also devote considerable time to writing legal articles, presenting at legal seminars, and performing pro bono work. In 2014, we were awarded the “Outstanding Law Firm” award from the Montana Innocence Project.
Because Axilon gives our lawyers and staff opportunities to do important work, develop practices that match their interests and skills, and learn from each other, our clients get better service, better results, and reasonable bills.
extraordinary advocates committed to your cause.